Friday, May 2, 2008
Oops, A Photo Blog

(Click on image to enlarge)

No, that’s not my new car, it’s my brother in law’s “hobby” car. Doesn’t everyone on the Eastern Shore have one of those? You would be surprised at the numbers of people who do.

Remember that photo blog I promised to put up when I moved to Maryland? Well, although I haven’t moved to Maryland yet, I am visiting this week so why not start the photo blog now. So go to http://terrigrimes.blogspot.com/ to see my photo blog of the Eastern Shore. I can’t promise to update it every day, because I am having to hit free WiFi spots at present, as my brother in law’s house is dial up, not wireless. I wasn’t aware that such a thing existed anymore. Dial up is a scary thing, along with dinosaurs.
 
posted by Daisy Martin at 7:20 AM | Permalink |


3 Comments:


  • At May 2, 2008 at 2:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    1) is that shell a dodge charger? WE've a lot of 'hobby' cars just to the south of the city...usually a lot less classy
    2) WTF is dial up?...is that like a manual typewriter?
    3) who do you have to be to comment on your photo blog?
    4) the flamingos look like they're standing in chicken poop, no?

     
  • At May 3, 2008 at 1:32 AM, Blogger Sam

    Oh dial-up! I can never go back, never! LOL.
    Love the post below - the crabs sure looked good. Maryland looks like a lovely place to live.

     
  • At May 3, 2008 at 5:31 AM, Blogger Daisy Martin

    Anyone should be able to comment on the photo blog Ern. I'll check into it and make sure the comments are set up to allowable.

    Maryland sucks Sam. It sucks.... :-(