Friday, April 25, 2008
Oops, an Offer


We finally got an offer on our house. It's not the best but I suppose it's not the worst either. We would walk away with very little, but at least we wouldn't have two motgages hanging over our head and I could move with my husband. If we accept it we would close at the end of May. I wish I had a crystal ball so I would know what was coming and if I should accept the offer or not. So many decisions.
 
posted by Daisy Martin at 7:14 PM | Permalink |


3 Comments:


  • At April 26, 2008 at 8:25 AM, Anonymous ern

    Yippee! an offer!!! Yippee, right?
    okay, make list of your priorities (LOL)
    Really, put a dollar amount on your health. Decide how much it would cost you to worry about the house long distance, worry about how it looked when it was shown...etc. Don't forget, you're creeping up on three months, the marker agents use to suggest you cut the price to get it to move. But I'm sure you thought of all that.

     
  • At April 26, 2008 at 12:03 PM, Blogger Sam

    CONGRATS!!!!

    You know, money isn't everything.

    :-)

     
  • At April 26, 2008 at 3:59 PM, Blogger Lin

    In this very uncertain market, if the offer isn't bad, accept it. You need to move to MD with your husband, you need to stop having to maintain your home like a showroom (on the offchance that the realtor may show it) and you need to begin your new life. By not accepting the offer, there's always the chance you may not get another for a few months. Are you prepared to wait longer?

    Good luck!