Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Oops, Chivalry is not dead
Technology can be a beautiful , yet scary thing. Here I sit, at the Indianapolis Airport (WiFi is freakin’ awesome) and the hubby calls from MD and tells me that I am sitting at gate C-8. Uh...yeah…but how did you know. He also told me what gate I was arriving at. Sometimes technology is too scary.

I take off in about 15 minutes so I’d better close down the laptop. Just wanted to give ya’ll a shout out while I still could before I hit the remote area of Maryland where WiFi is almost non-existent.

Cool thing though, I discovered that when you were makeup at the airport men not only carry your luggage for you but they also buy you bottles of water. Chivalry is not dead, at least not in Indianapolis.
 
posted by Daisy Martin at 2:37 PM | Permalink |


3 Comments:


  • At April 29, 2008 at 7:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    are you gone for good?
    Or are you coming back to Indy once more?
    Inquiring minds want to know...

     
  • At April 30, 2008 at 3:31 PM, Blogger Mindie

    What is it about men in airports? I noticed that, too. They always want to help me pull my luggage out of the overhead bin. However, it made me proud on my last flight when I hefted my big (too big) carry on into the bin and some guy said, "Wow, she made that look like there was nothing in it." Lol.

     
  • At May 1, 2008 at 6:17 AM, Blogger Daisy Martin

    Nope Ern, not gone for good. I'll be back in nine more days. Just came out for a visit. I made these plans before the house sold.

    I guess if I get a low ego Mindy, I can always go to the airport now that I know how attentive men act towards us helpless females there. LOL