Monday, May 5, 2008
Oops, I need to barf


I don’t know if it is the constant smell of chicken poop wafting through the air, or if it is the stress of selling the house without having a house to move into yet, but I feel like crap. I woke up feeling fine this morning. But then, when I was at Panera this morning, using their free WiFi, I had to turn the laptop off suddenly and go back to my brother in laws house and lay down all morning. I wasn’t sure if I was nauseous because of my diabetes, or my springtime allergies or the constant smell of chicken crap, but I was definitely ready to barf. My blood sugar was 55 (which isn’t good) so I attributed my sick feeling to that, drank a coke and slept for a couple of hours. Now I am back at Panera and my head is spinning and I think I am going to barf soon. I think I’ll go back to bed for awhile – QUICKLY! Meanwhile, enjoy a picture from our outing on the Boardwalk Saturday night.
 
posted by Daisy Martin at 12:18 PM | Permalink |


6 Comments:


  • At May 5, 2008 at 2:43 PM, Blogger thewriterslife

    Oh Oopsie, I just got over being sick myself. Coming out of both ends for two days. I think I'm okay now. I hope I lost weight! lol But, my BF has diabetes, too, and I know you have to watch it. He's always not feeling good. Hope you feel better!

     
  • At May 5, 2008 at 3:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Poop smell + stress is my dx.
    feel better soon.

     
  • At May 6, 2008 at 3:34 AM, Blogger Sam

    Get well soon, there are entirely too many sick people around me, and I've just about finished watching my Dr. House episodes.
    :-)

     
  • At May 6, 2008 at 10:14 AM, Blogger Daisy Martin

    Well, it wasn't the flu and I don't think it was my diabetes. Nerves would be my guess and with good reason. All I can say right now is we may move back to Indy permenently and soon. Thngs are in the works as I type.

    And Sam, your book "The Secret of Shabaz" is getting me through this. I just bury my nose in that book and read. I read too fast though and am already at the part where Tanner "Tania" is at Lord Yalinka's castle being treated as Lady Tania. I hope she escapes from there! I have a feeling Yalinka is a wolf in sheeps clothing.

     
  • At May 6, 2008 at 12:54 PM, Blogger Mindie

    Oh man, that sucks. I hope you move somewhere you absolutely love, and feel better soon!

     
  • At May 6, 2008 at 5:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    ohhh dear, Daisy, that news sounds ominous. . .
    I'll keep a candle burning for ya'all