Thursday, March 22, 2007
Oops, It’s Thursday



It’s Thursday and you know what that means... Girls night! Yup, my granddaughter Jas is coming over after school this afternoon to hang out. We try to go out to dinner every Thursday night with each other as the hubster works until 7:00pm every Thursday night. I have no idea what our plans are for pre-dinner entertainment as Jas hasn’t told me yet what we will be doing. She likes to keep me in suspense. But somehow I am sure our activities will include shopping, it always does. But no matter what the activity or meal it is always nice to spend time with her. She’ll be seven in a few short months so she is growing up too fast. Before long I will go from being one of the smartest people in the world to being the dumbest doorknob on the planet. So I like to hang out with her as often as I can while she still thinks I am the smartest person ever. I figure I have at least 3 more years before I become a dumb doorknob.



I have been trying to keep busy while I battle this pancreatitis and thus have begun a little project. Since I can’t really eat many foods I decided to write about the foods I wish I were eating. So I am writing a cookbook of my favorite recipes. I’ve also started gathering recipes from others to put in it as well. If you would like to have your recipes in my cookbook email me your recipe, and a little comment or story about your recipe. So far I have 82 pages completed on the book. I hope to have it ready for the publisher in about 2 more weeks. I’ve always wanted to write a cookbook, it’s a shame that it took pancreatitis to nudge me into actually doing it.
 
posted by Daisy Martin at 9:37 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: