Monday, December 22, 2008
Oops, We Have Christmas Spirit

(click on image to enlarge)

I bring you the Oopsy Daisy household in all it’s Christmas glory. This year I didn’t decorate anywhere near what I normally would. We really scaled it back. But we do have some Christmas spirit as you can see by the pictures. How could you not have Christmas spirit when you have three Christmas trees in your house. The large one in the front room (pictured above), the small shiny red one in the TV room (pictured below), and the small shiny green one in Jas’s room (which I didn’t take a picture of yet).


(click on image to enlarge)

This tree adorns our TV room. We haven’t decided which tree Santa will leave the presents under yet, but considering all the presents my son has hidden in his closet for Jas, I would say only the large tree will be able to fit them all.


(click on image to enlarge)

The stockings may not have been hung by the chimney with care, but the Christmas cards sure were hung by the water cooler with care. Does that count?

Tomorrow I will post pictures of my cute Christmas Village.
 
posted by Daisy Martin at 10:29 AM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


  • At December 22, 2008 at 4:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Looks very christmas-y even if less is more.
    The ornaments for a 6 ft tree have been in the basement for years, now. I started on a 40" tree and quit when I broke one of the glass ornaments. (I was barefoot.) Maybe Santa will finish the tree! Yeah, and maybe he'll leave a lottery bail-out for me, too. ;)