Thursday, November 13, 2008
Oops, a Death
Monday was my birthday, right? Of course it was, I wuldn't lie about that even though I tried to ignore it. I get a call on Tuesday. I find out my evil ex husband died on my birthday. Took me two days, but It's confirmed. How weird it that? Who says God doesn't have a sense of humor? He died of congestive heart failure and wasn't found until the day after my birthday.

Since my daughter is on the Army base in Germany I called the Red Cross. The Red Cross got her and Sgt hubby seats on the next military transport to Baltimore. So we are all going to Ocean City MD tomorrow (Friday), including Soldier Boys parents to be with them. My husbands aunt and uncle own a vacation condo on the ocean in Ocean City and are letting us have it for the entire weekend and week. So we are all staying there and having an awesome family reunion. Thank you Army, thank you Red cross, thank you oh mean one for dying, Like my current hubby said said, the ex never did anything good in his life, it's only fitting that something good should come out of his death. What a sad thing. And after 5 wives and 2 kids he died family-less and friend-less. How sad. As evil as he was it's a sad way for anyone to end up. The moral of the story is cherish your family and friends because they may be the ones to have to bury you. What a lesson, wow. You know what this is don't you? It's karma.

I don't know why I feel like a 20 pound brick has been lifted off my shoulders.
 
posted by Daisy Martin at 8:27 PM | Permalink |


2 Comments: