Monday, November 10, 2008
Oops, A Bad Day


You know your birthday is going to suck when you are awakened at four am not by birthday greetings, but by your husband saying “You might want to get up, someone just stole the car out of the driveway.” Life gets a little better when you find out it is actually your oldest sons 2007 mustang. But then it goes downhill again when you realize the car loan is in your name too. And that was just the high points of the day. Can I just go back to bed and start this day over? Better yet, how about we merely outlaw birthday and never have another one?
 
posted by Daisy Martin at 1:44 PM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


  • At November 11, 2008 at 12:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    I know that sinking feeling. I woke in the middle of the night once (prompted by my Dobe) to find the local druggies pushing my car out of the garage. . . Damn that can piss off a whole day!

     
  • At November 11, 2008 at 3:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Oh Terri, I'm so sorry...that sucks!