Thursday, October 23, 2008
Oops, I'm The Plain Blog Police


When I am hard and heavy into my writing I do all sorts of things to keep from writing. (Defeats the purpose, I know). I will play on Millsberry, I will put moustaches on all the people in my family christmas pictures from years past and in the case of today I will blog surf. Excuse me but what is up with all the plain, boring, blah blogs? I'm not talking about the writing. I am talking about the blog template. Plain Jane, boring, standard comes free with Blogger templates. Not even a pink or blue one. but white or gray. Come on people! Throw a header up there. Change up the color. Do something! Part of me wants to email all these plain boring blog design people and offer to do a free blog design makeover for them. But then I really wouldn't have any time for my writing. White and gray though? Come on!
 
posted by Daisy Martin at 7:20 PM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


  • At October 23, 2008 at 8:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    me thinks you have too much time on your hands!! Hey here in the midwest its getting coooold... Can you send me your tortillini soup recipe? Ever since I seen your blog about it I have been craving it... or is it the same one in your cook book? I looked it up last night!! I made chili yesterday and am thinking we need something that produces less gas!!! :-)

    Jules your anonymous friend!!

     
  • At October 23, 2008 at 10:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    I lean to shanghai dynasty and shockwave's word up. My rationale is that they help the mind work. It's a wonder that I ever get anything written. I'm not so peeved about the black/grey blogs as I am the ones with (tiny) red type on black ground...jeez if you don't want it read, just don't post it.