Sunday, December 21, 2008
Oops, it’s a Christmas Party

(Click on picture to enlarge)

I would insert some really awesome pictures of the Christmas party I went to last night, but I was having so much fun that I forgot to even pull my camera out of my purse. So I’ll put a pic of the hubster above from our shopping excursion at the party store. The hubster and I had a great time even though he told everyone at the party that I had farted in bed the night before and almost killed him. I swear I could have almost killed him at that moment when he said that. Isn’t there something in the marriage vows that states “And thou shalt NOT snitch on beloved spouse when beloved spouse accidentally makes a delicate tinkley noise in her sleep.” Yup, I’m pretty sure there was a line in the vows that went something like that. Besides, I think that anything anyone does in their sleep should not be held against them. (Or against their husbands leg either according to him).



The hubster spilt that little detail of the ONE time I made a "tinkley noise" in bed in the midst of playing this awesome game, Apples to Apples. It was the first time he or I had played that game and we absolutely loved it. It’s the sort of game that is best played in a group situation. But that just gives you an excuse to have more people over, right?

And since it was a writers group Christmas party we had to play several rounds of the word game where someone starts a story, then the next person appends a sentence on it and the next person adds another sentence to the story, until people run out of story ideas or someone pees their pants from laughing so hard. Fortunately no one peed their pants, but it was close.
 
posted by Daisy Martin at 1:58 PM | Permalink |


3 Comments: