Friday, December 5, 2008
Oops, Another Roadtrip

(click on image to enlarge)

Just about the time I finished unpacking from the last trip to MD it's time to pack for another jaunt there. No one died this time - yet. The hubster wants to do a drive-along with his brother in law in order to see if he might have an interest in becoming a truck driver. I on the other hand, would stay in Ocean City with the sister in law for the week, and shop, walk on the beach, shop, go to movies, shop, eat out and shop. And did I mention I would be shopping? A tough job but someone has to do it.


(click on image to enlarge)

Our only decision at this point is do we go at the end of this coming week or wait until the week after? I have a feeling we won't be home for Christmas either way. A shame, because I was hoping to spend Christmas in Key West this year. Oh well, there is always next year.

Son in law update: He landed in Kuwait earlier this week and will be finishing his journey and hitting the sand pit from Hell in a few days. Yup, the big I. Please keep him and my daughter and grandpug in your thoughts and prayers, as well as the rest of the soliders that defend our country.
 
posted by Daisy Martin at 8:38 AM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


  • At December 5, 2008 at 6:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    does the word 'gyspy' ring a bell?
    have a safe trip, soak up more of the eastern shore atmosphere for a story.
    SB, B & B are always in my prayers

     
  • At December 21, 2008 at 6:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    LOL, those pictures might look heavenly but it's colder than hell right now. I had a friend come over who just had to go walk on the boardwalk and I said go right ahead. She said she'd never been so cold in all her life, lol. But Key West? Now you're talking, babe!