Sunday, November 16, 2008
Oops, Reunited

(click on image to enlarge)

My daughter and her hubby made is safely from Germany. Although, when the customs agent in Chicago said to them "welcome home soldiers" my daughter lost it and started crying. We are all relaxing in a very nice condo on the beach now, enjoying being with family. Her hubbys parents were able to drive down from Indy to Maryland as well and are just a couple of buildings down from our condo.


(click on image to enlarge)

But did I mention the awesome-ness of your cono being right on the boardwalk? I am talking, amusements, stores, tee shirts, rides, Thrashers french fries, cotton candy, funnel cakes, ocean, fishing, fun, fun, FUN! We are all having a great time and hope this week never ends. How fitting that something so positive should come out of a death. And I have to say this, the Red Cross ROCKS! Give donation to them the next time you are donating to a worthy cause. They had Brooke and Ben on a plane in less than 24 hours after I called them.
 
posted by Daisy Martin at 6:38 AM | Permalink |


2 Comments: