Saturday, March 8, 2008
Oops, I need new ceiling

(Click on image to see the destruction)

This is what happens when you have relatives put in your new flooring in an upstairs bedroom. This is also a good reason why you should never buy the last of the discontinued ceiling tiles. I am going to have to pay for an entire new ceiling now because we can't get any ceiling tiles to match. This is a bad day, a bad day. :-(

And when I call Mr. Understanding (the hubster) I get screamed at for allowing this relative to touch a hammer in the first place. It wasn't like I had any options. We will have an offer for the house on Monday or Tuesday if we fix the flooring. So of course I was going to do everything in my power to comply. I should have know better. I should have frigging known.
 
posted by Daisy Martin at 3:29 PM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


  • At March 9, 2008 at 10:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Selling a home always sux. Always. Maybe (?) the DH is snappish because he realizes he's there in the warmth, making new friends while you're the single-handed Pamper Squad. (And by that I mean the you get to handle all the shit!)
    BUT an offer is coming.
    BUT an offer is coming.
    BUT an offer is coming.
    C'mon now, let's hear you sing it loud—

     
  • At March 10, 2008 at 2:15 AM, Blogger Sam

    Eeeeek! for the ceiling.
    I hope it got fixed.
    I hope you got a super offer.
    Fingers are crossed!!!

    Oh, and again THANK you for your comments on the Raptor. It looks 100% better now - Merci!!