Thursday, February 28, 2008
Oops, It’s a Tenderloin

(click on image to enlarge)

We did end up going on a road trip for the hubster’s birthday yesterday. Thanks to Diners Drive Ins and Dives on the Food Network, we ended up at The Triple XX Drive In, which had been featured on that show. We both got huge pork tenderloin sandwiches with onion rings and fries. Then we washed it down with the Triple XXX’s homemade root-beer. WOW! I am ready for a road trip back there today! You can see by the remnants of my plate that I liked it.


(click on image to enlarge)

We rounded off the hubster’s birthday with a movie at our favorite Art-house theater. We saw In Bruges. It was a good movie, and an interesting movie. But at the end I couldn’t help myself, I was so surprised that it was over that I yelped “No, they can’t end it like this!” I think the entire theater agreed with me. I won’t spoil it for you though. Go see it!

All in all, it was a good birthday for the hubster and the best part is that it continues today. I gave him a gift certificate for an hour long head to toe body massage from the gal does my weekly massages. It is the same gal that gave him his Valentines Day massage. I am jealous because I know how good he is going to feel. This is one of those rare times that I wish it was MY birthday.
 
posted by Daisy Martin at 5:41 AM | Permalink |


3 Comments: