Wednesday, January 31, 2007
Oops, I’m Busy



I would like to tell you that I haven’t blogged lately because I have been busy setting the world on fire (figuratively) with my wit and charm. I would like to tell you that I have been busy finding a cure for cancer, solving world hunger and negotiating peace talks in the Middle East. I would like to tell you that. But it wouldn’t be the truth. In actuality I have been busy banging my head against the wall trying to find out why the contact form I created for Ash Comics won’t work. I eventually figured out it is because I hadn’t installed FrontPage extensions on their host account, but that’s not the point.



I have also been busy trying to increase my score in Bud Redhead. I have whooped the pants off of that game and can play it in my sleep. The top 10 game scores are now all me, with number 1 being the perfect score where I got every point possible by jumping on vicious snails, swooping buzzards and killer dragon flies. I may or may not have used the cheat codes to get the perfect score. I’ll never tell.



And lastly I have been busy trying to figure out a way to keep from having the evil gastro doctor look down my throat into my pancreas with a scope that has a camera attached to the end of it. (I wonder if they let you order prints? I was thinking some nice 5 x 7’s would look nice on the living room wall, eh?) Finally I just told my evil doctor NO. Just say no, who would have thunk it? As a reward for just saying no, I get the distinct honor of having to drink a massive amount of something called barium on Friday. Now I have never had to have any sort of test which involved barium before, but I vividly remember my grandmother having a “barium enema” before in prep for a test at the hospital. I hope they stop and look at that big sign on my sphincter which says “exit only, no admittance” before trying to insert anything in there. It’s a one way road down there baby and if I won’t let my beloved husband travel down that route you can believe I am not about to let some lab technician have the pleasure. More information than you wanted to know, eh? Sorry about that.

Now if you’ll excuse me I need to get back to being busy, or not as the case may be. Now where did I put that resolution for world peace?
 
posted by Daisy Martin at 10:29 AM | Permalink |


6 Comments: