Monday, January 15, 2007
Oops, I Had A Nightmare



Have you ever had such a vivid dream (or nightmare) that when you wake up you feel like it is still with you? That’s what happened to me this morning. I had a horrid dream about myself and several other people (strangers to me) being captured by either aliens or a future race of people. More aptly a future race of people I would say. We were all sitting on long sofas in a big room waiting to see what they would do to us. Several of us were chosen to make dinner for them. I was one of the people chosen. The future beings (which looked just like us only more serene) made me lay down as they put a thing on my stomach to heat my stomach up. It looked like the cord and control that you put on an electric fryer. Then they put this long white spoon looking trough in my mouth and were going to get pills that would aid in some way. I don’t know if the pills were to keep me from gagging or what. They were going to put food in my stomach via the trough. But I told them that I needed to sit up and I didn’t need the pills, I would swallow what ever they said I had to. They seemed astonished that I would be able to swallow it without aid of the pills but they agreed to let me try. Then they came in with a huge slab of raw dry aged beef. I sat there and ate hunks of it, slowly chewing, fighting to keeping from vomiting it up. Halfway through I could eat no more as my stomach was heaving. I hid the rest in the couch cushions. It became apparent to me that my stomach would be cooking the raw meat, thus the temperature control on my stomach. And that they would be forcing me to vomit the meat up for other’s consumption.

Then one of the beings came in with a net and asked which females were 18 or older and unmarried. I was 18 or older and unmarried but I was afraid to stand up. One girl did stand up and the being threw the net on her and dragged her away. At that point I became very afraid that they would find out that I hadn’t consumed all of the raw beef and they would force it down my throat via the trough anyway. I was never so glad to have the hubster wake me up. Talk about waking me up at the perfect moment! The weird thing was that I could taste the raw beef when I woke up and I felt like my stomach was bloated and thought I was going to vomit. I was nauseous all morning as a matter of fact. Odd, eh? Please tell me I'm not the only one that has weird dreams. I don't have off the wall dreams (or nightmares) like this often, but every now and then I get a real doozy. And yes, I dream in color. Well, unless I'm in a bad B movie.



So tell me, am I the only one that is becoming addicted to that wacked out show “I Love New York” on VH1? It’s like a train wreck, I just can’t turn away. It is a super annoying show, but I can't help but watch it. The second episode aired tonight. I already have my favorites. I think Chance will be the one to win but I like White Boy too. I’ll have to do some searching on the web and see if I can find a spoiler to see who wins. If anyone knows let me know. And yes, I read the last page of a book before I read the first page sometimes. I never claimed to be a patient person so get over it. Oops, did I say that?
 
posted by Daisy Martin at 7:54 PM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


  • At January 16, 2007 at 12:21 PM, Blogger Julie

    That is the wierdest dream I have ever heard!! Girl I think you better check that coffee your drinking to see if its laced with something!!
    Never heard of the show you are talking about either.. I think I live on a different planet than you!! :-)

     
  • At January 16, 2007 at 7:36 PM, Blogger Daisy Martin

    Jules if there is a weird dream to be had of course my head will be the one it's popping in. Must have been that fig newton I ate before bed time. Just can't trust those fig newtons anymore, ya know?!