Wednesday, January 10, 2007
Oops, Chinese Buffet’s Make Me Sick



The hubster and I strongly dislike Chinese buffets, although we are huge fans of Asian food. Actually I would have to say we dislike all buffets as a general rule. It’s not that we don’t mind standing in line dishing up our own servings. It’s that buffets are in our experience dried up nasty food that even my dog wouldn’t eat. That was our experience tonight when we went to #8 China Buffet. I think the food was left over from the lunch buffet… last week.

I can’t put down all Chinese buffets though. Last September the hubster and I went to a Chinese buffet in Muncie and loved it. They had everything you could ever want to eat and it was all freshly prepared and quite tasty. That was the exception not the rule however.

So as of tonight I officially put a pox on eating at Chinese buffets. Now if you’ll excuse me I think I need to puke.
 
posted by Daisy Martin at 5:08 PM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


  • At April 8, 2007 at 10:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    I know exactly how you feel. I hate buffets too for the same reason. Once in awhile I'll go to one, obviously forgetting how much I hate them, and then regret it. Even though I love Chinese food, if I have to do a buffet, I'd rather go to Old Country Buffet than New China Buffet. :)