Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Oops, Its White Stuff
Photobucket


Who sent the snow? come on, 'fess up because I'm sending it back! It's a state secret that I actually am ga-ga over the snow. Yes, I do enjoy a good snowball now and then. But this icky, icy, cold weather that comes with the beautiful snow is not appreciated.

Photobucket


It comes at a very bad time because I was hoping to sneak out of Dodge for a few days. Thanks to this artic blast the Midwest is getting hit with (which will be worse next week) I have to stay home to make sure doors are shut and pipes don't freeze and little doggies get let out to pee on a regular basis. Being an adult sucks!
 
posted by Daisy Martin at 2:46 PM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


  • At January 7, 2009 at 8:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    You're welcome. I was thrashing about trying to decide who I had forgotten at Christmas, At least it got to you by 'Little Christmas'!

    ([Try listening to an older dog with spinal deterioration hobble down the icy porch steps from the second floor. That'll make you wish for spring real quick.)