Thursday, February 5, 2009
Oops, Its Cold


I am going on a road trip next week. I am going to Pennsylvania and find that rotten groundhog that saw his shadow and he is mincemeat when I get through with him. Mincemeat I tell you! Yes, suffice it to say, it’s bloody cold here! Just a mere minus one this morning when I drove Jas to school.


(Click on image to enlarge)

It has been so cold my poor fingers have been freezing to the laptop’s keyboard. You would think it would be the opposite since I am smoking up the laptop. Wait, that doesn’t sound right. Allow me to explain. My fingers have been doing the laptop dance like crazy for the last month as I race towards the finish line with my smoking hot paranormal romance. You may remember at first it was a vampire romance. Well a week ago I had a brainstorm and now there is both a demon and a lycan in my novel. I am so stoked! Now I can hardly wait to finish it because I have a brilliant idea for a follow-up novel. So the sooner I finish this novel the sooner I start the next.


(Click on image to enlarge)

Other recent activities have been jewelry making. Jasmine is getting into the act also. In fact, she made herself the cutest watch last night with swavorski crystals. I will have to take a picture of all my swavorski crystal jewelry components I have. You will die! I have about $3,000 worth. Yes, it was one fabulous sale! I could make jewelry every day for a year and still not run out. I feel like a miser hoarding his money as I sit in my crafting room running my fingers through all of my shiny swavorski crystals and charms. Shiny…shiny…me likey.


(Click on image to enlarge)

Nothing else going on worth mentioning really unless you really want to hear about the EMG I am having tomorrow morning. That is where they stick tons of tiny little needles in your legs and feet, and then run electrical current though them to see if you have nerve damage. I had one two years ago and they determined I did have nerve damage. I guess they want to make sure I still have that irreversible nerve damage. Either that or my doctor wants to go on vacation again and need some extra money.
 
posted by Daisy Martin at 3:08 PM | Permalink |


5 Comments:


  • At February 6, 2009 at 5:05 AM, Blogger Sam

    I love shiny sparkly things! LOL!
    Did you finish the vampire tale? I loved the beginning - have to read the end!!

     
  • At February 6, 2009 at 9:49 AM, Blogger Daisy Martin

    You can never go wrong with shiny sparklies! Actually the beginning has changed drasticlly and for the better. I'll email the new version. I feel like I've given birth. LOL

     
  • At February 6, 2009 at 7:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Sending warmth to you...coming up on 40 tomorrow (sat)
    How'd get all 'dem crystals.
    (never mind, I know, I've got 20# of glass beads)
    Shoot the groundhog for me.
    BTW Do you ever check Jill Shalvis blog? You might like (JillShalvis.com)

     
  • At February 9, 2009 at 9:39 AM, Blogger Mindie

    I edit for Champagne Books and Carnal Passions--Champagne publishes a little bit of everything--from romance of all genres (mystery/paranormal/historical/etc) to science fiction and fantasy. Carnal Passions is a little more steamy. :)

     
  • At February 10, 2009 at 6:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    I like the watches. You should sell those on ebay too. Never heard of etsy. Is it like ebay?

    Barb