Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Oops, Cupcakes and Jewelry


(Click on image to enlarge)

I’ve not only been busy writing lately, I’ve also been busy crafting jewelry. This is where you come in. I need you opinions, please. I am pasting a few pictures of some of my jewelry designs and I was hoping you could tell me what you think. Either leave a comment or drop me a line via email.


(Click on image to enlarge)

  • Do you think they look good enough that someone might buy them?

  • Which ones do you like the best?

  • If they do, would you sell them on eBay or Etsy or somewhere else?

  • How much would you charge for a pair of earrings?

  • How much would you charge for the glass necklace?

  • Is that enough questions for you or would you like some more?



  • (Click on image to enlarge)

    The sun decided to come out and play this week. How incredibly odd to have 12 inches of snow (or more) on the ground on Saturday and by Sunday afternoon to be able to see the bare ground again. Today it is positively balmy at 60-something degrees. I have no false hopes, however. Spring has not sprung. Winter is just giving us a cruel tease and will come back with a vengeance very soon.


    (Click on image to enlarge)

    Perhaps the false spring is what urged my husband to make the most incrediably awesome cupcakes ever on Saturday evening. They were to die for. And I am talking To.Die.For. people! If you want the recipe buy my book and look on page 116 for the coconut cupcake recipe and page 130 for the frosting recipe. Any cupcake recipe that calls for 3 sticks of butter and 6 eggs has got to be good. Take my advice though, half the recipe or you will be eating cupcakes all week long and then some. If you don’t have my cookbook and would like the recipe, just drop me an email and I will shoot the recipe off to you.

     
    posted by Daisy Martin at 10:43 AM | Permalink |


    3 Comments: