Saturday, October 20, 2007
Oops, The Secret Is Out

(click on image to enlarge)

Am I the only idiot that stayed up until 4am watching Most Haunted Live for 7 straight hours as they investigated the Winchester House last night? And the only good stuff happened during the last hour at 3am (as always). I swear next time I will just get a good nights sleep and forgo the show. I did look at the live webcams online last night though and saw something on Cam #4. It scared me so bad that I turned the PC off! I didn’t watch anymore web cams after that.


(click on image to enlarge)

You guys certainly gave some good guesses as to where I was and what I was doing last weekend. I guess it is time to tell the tale. We were …. Drumroll please)…..tatatatatata…. in Maryland at the beach. Why were we in Maryland at the beach? Seems the hubster has been sending out resumes for the last several months because he wants to move closer to his mother. So one of the companies that responded are very interested in him and if the money is right it looks like we’ll be moving back. Sigh… In a way I am excited abut being around familiar grounds again and being near all the water again. But in another way I am concerned that I won’t be able to adjust to small town living now. There are many pros and cons about the whole situation. In the meantime we are prepping our house to put it on the market. I really hope we aren't making a mistake. sigh....
 
posted by Daisy Martin at 11:48 AM | Permalink |


5 Comments:


  • At October 21, 2007 at 9:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    There's no making a mistake about it. Even when you went for vacation you wrote how you really liked it there. You'll make it work for you. After all, you can write a [cook] book anywhere.
    Do tell when you've moved, I've a great housewarming present ready to ship!

     
  • At October 22, 2007 at 6:01 PM, Blogger Sage Lily

    I myself, am a Ghost Hunter fanatic but I will not be staying awake for the live broadcast on Halloween night. I will let the DVR do the work for me.

    Moving is always unsettling but also exciting. Being near the ocean is a nice perk, which is why I would never move away from the coast again.

     
  • At October 23, 2007 at 2:46 PM, Blogger Daisy Martin

    The big move won't be for a few months Ern. We have to sell our house first. We are shooting for January but I don't know if we will be able to move that quickly. And you are right, one can write anywhere, BUT one cannot get deep dish Chicago pizza anywhere. sigh....

    Sage, not only did I stay up and watch the whole dissapointing 7 hours, but I taped it too. I swear never again. I will do like you and let the tape do the work for me next time so I can sleep.

     
  • At October 24, 2007 at 12:33 PM, Blogger MarkD60

    Don't worry, you'll adjust fine!

     
  • At October 27, 2007 at 5:04 AM, Blogger Sam

    I was in MD this summer - in Baltimore, and I thought it was really nice. Of course, it was just for 2 days, lol. But it was a lovely place.
    Great food.
    I like being close to the ocean. I miss it. We're 2 1/2 hours away from here.