Tuesday, April 17, 2007
Oops, Bad News


I took a break yesterday afternoon and sat in front of the TV for a few minutes. Something I rarely do in the daytime. I saw the coverage of the shootings in Virginia and was dismayed. What a horrible, cruel thing. My ex husband lives near the Washington/Baltimore corridor and every time I hear about a shooting like that I wonder if he did it. One of these days I know I am going to hear a news report and he will be the gunman. It’s a sad thing to live your life in fear. And as much as I miss the ocean there is no way I will ever move back to Maryland and he is the reason. I wish a gunman would shoot him down. It’s only the good people that get killed in senseless violent acts though. Evil seems to live forever. It’s not a very just world that we live in sometimes.
 
posted by Daisy Martin at 5:09 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: