Wednesday, January 23, 2008
Oops, It's For Sale



It’s official. Our home is up for sale. The sign is in the yard, the info is on the internet and I am waiting for people to start beating down the door to see our lovely home with all it’s new carpeting. At this moment in time I just want to see our home ASAP and get the hell out of Indy and start a new life on the East Coast. When we get to the East Coast I know I will be kicking myself for moving and I’ll be missing my house and Indy so bad that I’ll cry a river.

If you want to see pictures of my house with all it’s lovely brand new carpeting, follow this link:
Daisy’s House Pictures
 
posted by Daisy Martin at 1:03 PM | Permalink |


3 Comments:


  • At January 23, 2008 at 2:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    lemme get this straight...you only knew for sure that you were moving on Jan 1. In the intervening 23 days, you packed up the holiday goodies, ordered and had new carpet installed, removed all clutter and other distractions from the kitchen, living room and bedroom(s), took pictures of same, and planted annuals in the middle of January to make the back patio look nice!
    Hell, when I put my place up for sale, I'm flying you in from the east cost, dearie

     
  • At January 23, 2008 at 8:53 PM, Blogger Daisy Martin

    It's that Indy weather. One day we have snow and the next day we have green grass and flowers.

     
  • At January 25, 2008 at 6:30 AM, Blogger MarkD60

    I doubt you'll regret moving to the east coast.
    Nice looking house, looks like a house in my parents old neighborhood.