Sunday, January 20, 2008
Oops, The Tag Police Are Coming

(Click on above image to enlarge)

Have you ever seen those tags on your mattress or pillow that says “do not remove under penalty of law”? I have to admit, I don’t remove those tags. Somewhere in the back of my mind I am afraid that the mattress police are going to come and take me away to a 4x6 prison and feed me only stake bread and tepid water. I sort of feel that way about other material things in my life as well. For instance, my laptop. I have had this particular laptop for over a year and I still have not taken the advertising stickers off the front of it. If you have a laptop you know the sort of stickers I am talking about. They are the stickers that advertise to the buyers the fabulous delights that the laptop has to offer. Turion64 technology! Lightscribe! 100gig hard-drive! Buy me, buy me, buy me! As I sit here typing this, I am waiting for a knock on the door from the tag police. Yes, I have finally removed the advertising tags from my laptop. I keep waiting for alarms to go off and unmarked police cars to come to a screeching halt in the driveway. So, if you never hear from me again, you will know the tag police came to take me away. Hmmm….I wonder f they give you butter with your stake bread?
 
posted by Daisy Martin at 9:32 AM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


  • At January 22, 2008 at 2:05 PM, Blogger Cindy N.

    Hey there! I just caught up on your blog and found out you are moving! That is exciting, but I am glad it's you and not me! I can't imagine moving all of my and my husband's junk, I mean, stuff. It would take us 6 months just to move all of it. Then we would have to move the regular stuff. Have you found a new house in Maryland yet?

     
  • At January 23, 2008 at 12:49 AM, Blogger Sam

    It took me years to remove my mattress tags too...
    LOL!!

    When is the big move? Will you be there this summer?